Where is Virginia Tech's School of Performing Arts?
- In the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains of southwest Virginia
- At the heart of the Hokie Nation
- On a campus that looks like a location for a movie
- In the midst of a vital, active arts scene in downtown Blacksburg
- Among people who actively care about you and your arts education
Classrooms, rehearsal spaces, and production shops are the learning laboratories for your training and the practice of your art. Check out the full listing of Classrooms and Labs to learn more.
The venues where we share our art are found primarily in a sort of "arts triangle" between the Squires Student Center, Theatre 101/Henderson, and the Moss Arts Center. They range from intimate and flexible black box rooms to mid-sized 250-seat spaces to a state-of-the-art 1200-seat auditorium.
Where to Find Us -
We are located on the northeast side of campus, off North Main Street between Alumni Mall and College Avenue, in Blacksburg.
• Campus Maps Link
Administrative offices are located at 195 Alumni Mall, Blacksburg, in Henderson Hall on the 2nd floor.
Classrooms and rehearsal spaces are in Henderson Hall, Squires Student Center, Theatre 101, and the Liberal Arts Building.
Performance halls are in Squires, Theatre 101, and the Moss Arts Center.