Policies and Procedures
- All facilities of the university are intended for the use of its students, faculty, staff, and invited guests participating in university-approved programs or activities, sponsored by or under the direction of the university or one of its related agencies or approved organizations.
- Only Theatre and Cinema faculty, staff, undergraduate majors/minors, and graduate students may use this process to reserve the following spaces:
- Space available for reservation by undergraduate Theatre and Cinema major/minor students include: T101, T201, and Henderson 302 (Ensemble Rm).
- Faculty, staff, and graduate student reservable rooms also include: Henderson 204/205 (MWF only), H251G (Conference Rm).
- Two-day (48 hours) notice to reserve a room is required. We do not reserve rooms more than 4 weeks in advance.
- Except for entering and exiting, the doors to Theatre 101 building must be locked at all times. Please use your Hokie Passport card for access. Do not lend your card to anyone.
- Unless you have approval from a faculty instructor, you may not use or touch the AV equipment. A faculty member must approve use of theatrical lighting in Theatre 101.
- Please raise and lower the window blinds in T201 with care. The metal bead pull cords are easily broken.
- Keep the rooms clean and remove all trash when you leave.
- Fold and put away mats. Stack all Wenger blocks and chairs.
- If the floor is dirty, sweep it.
- Turn off all lights and A/V equipment when you leave.
- Close and check that all exterior doors are locked when you leave.
- Any personal items left in the room will be disposed of.
- Please contact Kate Murphy with any non-emergency problems at email@example.com. This could include any issues with AV, lighting systems, window blinds, or room temperature.
- In the event of an emergency, contact VT Police 911 (non-emergency 540-382-4343). SAFE RIDE (540-231-7223)
- Please check the Room Reservation Calendar below for availability, and then fill out the Room Request Form with all information required.
- Room reservation requests DO NOT apply to public events in Theatre 101. SOPA Faculty and student groups supported by SOPA should inquire directly via email with the Theatre & Cinema Faculty Chair and SOPA Facilities Manager.
Room Reservation Calendar
FACULTY: Please share room reservation information with your students via syllabi.