Ticket Information


For events in the Squires Student Center,  Burruss Auditorium, Theatre 101, and off-campus venues, tickets may be purchased:

  • At the Student Centers and Activities Ticket Office on the first floor of Squires Student Center
  • Online
  • By phone (540) 231-5615 

Please note: tickets will also be available at the box office or at the door one hour prior to the performance.

For School of Performing Arts events at the Moss Arts Center, tickets may be purchased:

  • By phone (540) 231-5300
  • Online

Advance ticket purchases are encouraged to avoid waiting in-line at the box office. Tickets will also be available at the box office one hour prior to the performance.

For free ticketed events, please check the event listing on our calendar for ticket details.

To reach our box office on performance days, please call 540-808-6504. Our box office opens one hour prior to performance time.


Please note that all sales are final and refunds cannot be issued.

All School of Performing Arts events will be cancelled if the University closes.

If it becomes necessary to close the Blacksburg campus because of inclement weather or an emergency, University Relations will use the following communications channels to announce the decision:

The Virginia Tech homepage
Campus-wide email from Virginia Tech News to all vt.edu accounts
Electronic message boards in classrooms
The weather/emergency hotline: (540) 231-6668
VT Phone Alerts
VT Desktop Alerts
VT Alerts via Twitter (@vtalerts)

There may be times when the university initially decides to open based on the information available, but deteriorating weather conditions result in a decision for a delayed opening or for an all day closing.

Employees, students, and visitors should continue to check the communications channels listed above for any changes.

For general information on School of Performing Arts events, please call Susan Sanders at 540-231-5200. She is available to answer your questions Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.

To make a gift to the School of Performing Arts visit the link below. Designate your gift to the College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences. Once you select the College a secondary field will open and you may then designate the School of Performing Arts.

Make a Gift
load indicator